Saturday, February 9, 2008

Milton and me at subway

After meeting at the parking lot at noon, Milton and I drove west on the Old Harrisburg Pike to the Subway on Dillerville Road. I'm proud of my new t-shirt from Iowa, thanks to Ryan.


After setting the camera on the trash bin for a timed photo, a clerk offered to snap the picture. I think her thick glasses pushed us off center. We tried again, but got the exact same shot. So here it is.


We had just finished an informal discussion of what to do with the funds in the Lehman Foundation in these times of low returns on capital.

1 comment:

Lois Ann said...

Oh, I don't think the clerk had any trouble at all taking that photo! It appears to me that she found an ingenious way to promote her eating establishment by getting you to post a full shot of their menu on your blog for some free advertising. Smart lady!